Comments have been disabled on this site because over 99% of the comments were just spam.
I do welcome legitimate questions and comments though. My posts are published on my social media pages. If you want to make a public comment, I encourage you to do so on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, YouTube or Google+ as appropriate. Or you can use the “Contact” link to send me a private message.
Thank you for understanding.
If comments are ever enabled again, this policy will provide the simple ground rules intended to prevent our public conversation from becoming rude or turning into a shouting match that discourages others from participating.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. You can log-in via Facebook, Twitter, etc.—or not at all. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously. We don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. We may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Many other people are probably wondering the same thing. We would rather receive your comments on this blog than via email, because we do not have time to respond to everyone’s questions individually. So please post your questions.
- You may disagree. We welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me—or anyone else—please do so in a way that is kind and respectful. Remember, the second greatest commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself by treating them the way you would want to be treated.
- You are responsible for your comments. We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you may make. By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain all legal responsibility for what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to blog posts, articles, videos, in books, in presentations, or in any other derivative work.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog not mine.
Specifically, your comments will be deleted if you post something that I think is: (a) blasphemous; (b) mean or rude; (c) off-topic; (d) inflammatory, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, crude, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (e) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post if your comments and linked material are specific, helpful, and relevant to the topic.
Our goal is to host edifying conversations with loving, honest, and respectful people. We believe this simple comments policy will help facilitate this.